Peonies

Early in June, the peonies always bloom. I love these gorgeous flowers with their massive heads of pink beauty. Unfortunately, I was only able to snatch a few pictures of them before a heavy thunderstorm tore them to shreds. :( But here they are, for your enjoyment:











These next three were taken just after the thunderstorm:




There's still one small flower left!



I love how the leaf is in focus and the flower isn't. That was actually completely accidental.


Let me leave you with one last picture of beauty in its perfection:


9 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for sharing, Melody! Sorry they got ruined by the storm...least you have one left! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so beautiful!
    I love your photography, thanks for sharing it with us all. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... what beautiful pictures, Melody!!
    Thank you so much for sharing them. :)

    ~ Love,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! It's such a shame they got ruined...

    Greta photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so pretty! Thanks for sharing :)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! Thank you for sharing, Melody. Hope your camera is fixed promptly.

    K xx -- www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melody,

    I was awarded a Pure in Heart award and I tagged you! If you go to my blog you can read about the award. Please don't feel pressured to do anything - I just wanted to let you know how much I love your blog.

    I hope your day is sweet,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Melody! I LOOOVED your photos, they're soo pretty!! I love photography too, and I love macro and flowers! :) you can check some of my photos if you want to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/be-allegro/ (; God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely!! I especially like the second to last one. :0)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment - they always make my day! Please remember that all photos are copyrighted by me and may not be used without my permission.
Thank-you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by Olivia Collins