Memories, Dreams and Reflections Part Two

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get this post up! Here's part one.

15. Celebrate! 
 Putting up the Christmas tree is always a cause for celebration!

17. I Miss You
 I miss being with you, my friend.

18. Beautiful
 I love this photo - the delicacy of the lilacs reproduced in the background. It's especially awesome since it's one of the few times I've achieved bokeh!

19. Dress Up
 For a music major's dress-up party, I dressed up as a fairy. My lovely next-door neighbor came up with the costume, since I couldn't think of anything. Didn't she do a nice job?

20. Macro
I love taking pictures of eyes - and this one just turned out rather clearer and scarier than I thought it would. It certainly is striking, is it not?

21. Holidays
 My family has a tradition to make beaded cross ornaments to give as gifts at Christmastime. I love the way they remind us about the real reason Christ came to earth - to die for our sins.

22. My Favorite
 This is my absolute favorite picture I have taken this year. I love the color palette... the soft, radiant innocence of the white rose against the warm, rich background and the muted green of the leaf. So Gorgeous.

23. Don't Ever Change
 I never want to pass by beauty. I want to always make time to stop and stare... and try to capture it, in some way.

25. Hopes and Dreams 

For 2011, my hope and dream is to be an impact. I desire to first of all be satisfied in Christ, and then when I am, I can pour His life out through mine to others. I want to be real and deep and genuine, so I can show others that by God's grace they can be the same.

Well, there is my year in pictures! I hope you've enjoyed the brief overview, and that you continue to come along for the ride in 2011. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just came across your blog by doing a bit of blog-surfing and I'm glad I did! I've added myself as your newest follower, and I hope you'll check out my Christian devotional site as well: www.nocondemnation81.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed day!

    In Christ,
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment - they always make my day! Please remember that all photos are copyrighted by me and may not be used without my permission.
Thank-you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by Olivia Collins