Ice-Transformed World

So, in my last post I promised some pictures of the ice storm we had a few weeks ago. There were so many of them that it was hard to get through them all! Though the ice was not fun to walk on (or through), it transformed the world into an incredible array of beauty.

Even gutters get a touch of elegance:


The grass turns into something else completely. (It almost looks like fish underwater or something!)

Benches receive frills of icicles:


Leaves become even more crunchy:





The lovely clock we have on campus got a whole new shade of elegance:



And these insignificant little buds turn into works of art:




Isn't an icy world pretty?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, how pretty! I especially loved the clock--it looks like something out of Dickens. :)

    Have a blessed Sunday!

    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Melody! Quite lovely, indeed!:) I would love to interview you at my blog {for more info. visit: http://grace-an-aspiring-photographer.blogspot.com/p/advertising.html}

    Blessings,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! It's super lovely =)
    So I had a question: Was Cedarville a good choice? I mean, would you reccomend it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those pictures are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you decided to leave me a comment - they always make my day! Please remember that all photos are copyrighted by me and may not be used without my permission.
Thank-you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog Design by Olivia Collins